Kristen Bell Long Wavy Hairstyle - Light Blonde
Kristen Bell dazzled guests at the Teen Choice Awards 2008 with her divine 'do. Her locks fell gracefully over her shoulders, exposing long layers which were jagged-cut to create movement and body through her mid-lengths to her ends. This style is easy to re-create on fine to medium textured hair.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Lacquer
- Styling Tip: Using the wax, piece out sections with your fingertips to achieve this look.