Kathryn McCormick Long Wavy Hairstyle - Medium Brunette
Cool and casual is the main aim for this hairdo. The long layers jagged cut around the edges enhance the movement of the soft waves through the mid-lengths to ends. This gives the over-all style a natural look and feel best suited for those with fine to medium hair.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Use your smoothing shine to add a small amount of gloss and to reduce fly-aways.