Julie Chen Long Wavy Hairstyle
Loose waves are added to the mid-lengths to ends of these locks to give the over-all style laid-back feel. This look is easy to re-create with the right tools and great for any casual occasion. A little product is needed for shine and regular trims will help prevent split ends.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Direct your hair into position while applying the finishing products.