This was a low-fuss hairstyle worn by Jennifer Carpenter to the 2011 Emmy Awards. Her luscious length is left out for all to see, showing off the layers cut through the mid-lengths to ends giving her simple style texture and shape. This hairstyle will need a little product for hold and shine and is easy to re-create with the right tools and products.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Square, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Wax, Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Use your fingers to pinch the moulding cream through to create this textured finish.