Jane Seymour Long Wavy Hairstyle - Dark Blonde (Copper)
Jane left her copper locks out for the 2012 Grammy Awards showing off her loose waves around the sides and back adding plenty of bounce and shape. This look is easy to re-create with the right tools and products and is great for any occasion.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Square, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Fluff the styling products into the ends of your hair and pinch as you go to create textured edges.