Evangeline glowed on the red carpet at the 2006 Emmy Awards with this very simple yet elegant style. Graduated layers were cut through the very ends of Evangeline's long hair, which added texture to her waves and gave this style its beautiful finish.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, Heart, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Smoothing Shine, Lacquer, and Straightening
- Styling Tip: Use the large curling iron in thick pieces of your hair to add large waves into the mid-lengths and ends.