Emmalyn Estrada Long Wavy Hairstyle - Dark Brunette
These dark locks are dressed in loose waves through the mid-lengths to ends adding body and movement to this style. This is a great style to compliment a long face and perfect for those with a natural kink in their locks. Regular trims is needed every 4-6 weeks to maintain a healthy look and feel.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Use your smoothing shine to add a small amount of gloss and to reduce fly-aways.