Emma Stone Long Wavy Hairstyle
This was a great fun style for Emma at the "I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry" world premiere. Her sassy copper blonde style is easy and fun to re-create. Soft cascading layers were cut through her back and sides and her bangs were pinned to show off her facial features perfectly.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Heart
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Wax, Sculpture Lotion, Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Take large sections of your hair and wrap it around the large curling iron to achieve large waves.