Dr. Susan Evans Long Wavy Hairstyle - Dark Brunette (Mocha)
Medium to long layers are cut around the sides and back to encourage the bounce and movement of the waves through the mid-lengths to ends. This look is great for those wanting a style that is easy to re-create to frame a long face. Product is needed for hold and shine.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Pinch the mid-lengths and ends of your hair with your wax to define the wave.