For her look at the 2007 CFDA Fashion Awards, Claire's length was left to fall on her shoulders and her ends were not layered to add weight through the ends of her fine hair. To finish, her long bangs were styled falling across her forehead to shorten the look of her longer face shape. The waves through the ends of her hair also help to add weight, which will fill out the look of a diamond face shape.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, Heart, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Mousse and Smoothing Shine
- Styling Tip: Apply the velcro rollers while styling to create height and body.