Cindy Crawford Long Wavy Hairstyle
This hairstyle was a simple look for Cindy at Disney's "High School Musical 2" world premiere. She left her hair out to show off the graduated layers that were cut throughout her hair, and her ends were sliced for a soft touch. To finish, her layers were flicked out to create width and volume, which is a great option for those with fine limp hair.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Diamond, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Hair Spray, and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Use the blow-dryer to get a small amount of the moisture out. Applying the styling products into slightly damp hair will create better hold.