Christine Taylor Long Wavy Hairstyle
Christine looked stunning at the "Year of the Dog" Los Angeles Premiere with the help of this great style. Soft layers were cut through the ends of her long hair. This hairstyle is a great choice for an oval face shape and the ends will need to be trimmed regularly to keep the style in top shape.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Wax, Sculpture Lotion, Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Apply a small amount of smoothing shine to your top sections for shine and hold.