Christa Campbell Long Wavy Hairstyle - Dark Brunette
A combination of medium to long layers are cut around the sides and back of these dark tresses to lighten the length and enhance the bounce and movement of the soft waves added to the mid-lengths to ends. This is a great 'do for any occasion and can be easily re-created at home with the right tools and products.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Add a little hairspray to the top section for extra hold and to keep those fly-away strands down.