Only long layers are cut around the sides and back of these brown copper locks to lighten the length and enhancing the movement and shape of the waves added to the mid-lengths to ends. This casual style is best suited to frame a long face and is easy to re-create at home with the right tools and products. Regular trims will help prevent split ends.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, and Smoothing Shine
- Styling Tip: Use your smoothing shine to add a small amount of gloss and to reduce fly-aways.