Carmen Electra Long Wavy Hairstyle
Carmen kept her look simple at Trevor Project's 10th Annual "Cracked Christmas." Carmen's long tresses were kept straight on the top and a slight wave was created on the ends by adding long layers to her mid-lengths and ends to give her edges a textured look and to also give her top section a flat and sassy finish.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Use your finishing products to smooth down the ends and direct your hair into place.