Bonnie Somerville Long Wavy Hairstyle - Dark Blonde (Copper)
This was a drop-dead gorgeous look for Bonnie Somerville at the Intermix Celebrates VH1 Rock Honors party. Her copper locks were dressed to fall over her shoulders and expose dazzling layers cut through the back and sides. These layers were great for achieving great movement and softness. This style can be easily re-created with the perfect blow-wave or large rollers.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Lacquer
- Styling Tip: Use your fingers to pinch the styling products through to create a textured finish.