Blake Lively Long Wavy Hairstyle
Blake was a knockout at the New York premiere of "Rocket Science" thanks to this simple style. Her long hair was kept smooth at the top and layers were added from her mid-lengths to her ends and were ruffled to create a sexy look. With this style, her front layers were designed to sit off her face to allow her face to shine and to create fullness around the edges of her haircut.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Pinch and twist the curl with your wax to create this textured effect.