Aubrey O Day Long Wavy Hairstyle
Aubrey O Day wore her golden tresses in soft loose waves for the launch of the new Kritik clothing line at the Lisa Kline store in Beverly Hills. Her length was blunt-cut to achieve a crisp finish right to the very edges of her locks (which flowed down to her mid-back). This style is easy to maintain with regular trims.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Square, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Use the large curling iron in thick pieces of your hair to add large waves into the mid-lengths and ends.