- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Hair Spray, and Moulding Cream
- Styling Tip: Use a small amount of the moulding cream to piece the ends of the hair into a textured finish.
1 . Apply Mousse
Apply styling mousse to damp hair, using your palm as a measuring guide, and evenly distribute it along the hair shaft. Styling mousse will add hold and can help achieve better results.
2 . Part the Middle
Using the corner of your comb and standing in front of a mirror find the middle of your nose and then drag the comb straight up slowly until you reach your hairline and then continue back in a straight manner to achieve an even middle part. A middle part is a great way to make small, round face shapes appear longer and thinner.
3 . Scrunch Dry Hair with a Blow-dryer and Fingers
Use your hand to scrunch the hair as you blow-dry. Remember to keep the blow-dryer on a low speed and heat setting and to leave some moisture in your hair.
4 . Piece the Ends Using Moulding Cream
Apply a small amount of moulding cream to your fingertips and then lightly piece and pinch the ends of your hair.
5 . Apply Hairspray
To finish, apply a minimal amount of hairspray from an arms length distance to the top, sides and back. Take care not to use too much or you will end up with a white, flaky residue which looks like dandruff.