Amy Paffrath Long Wavy Hairstyle - Medium Brunette (Copper)
Medium to long layers are cut around the back and sides of this hairdo to lighten the length and enhance the movement of the soft waves. This look is easy to re-create at home with the right tools and products and best suited for those with fine to medium locks. Regular trims is needed to prevent split ends maintaining a healthy look and feel.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Use your smoothing shine to add a small amount of gloss and to reduce fly-aways.