Amy Adams Long Wavy Hairstyle - Medium Red (Ginger)
These long dark copper locks are worn over one shoulder casually showing off the soft waves through the mid-lengths to ends that gives this low-fuss style movement and shape. This look is easy to maintain with regular trims every 4-6 weeks and a little product for hold and shine.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Add a little hairspray to the top section for extra hold and to keep those fly-away strands down.