Amber Valletta's hairstyle highlighted all the best parts of the 80s at Nickelodeon's 2008 Kids' Choice Awards. She had soft layers through the sides and back that enhanced her soft waves, also creating body and volume from the mid-length right down to her edges. Her middle part was a definite 80s trademark that stylishly complemented her over all look.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, Heart, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Take large sections of your hair and wrap it around the large curling iron to achieve large waves.