Amber Tamblyn Long Wavy Hairstyle - Medium Brunette (Chestnut)
Long layers are cut around the sides and back of these locks to lighten the length, then loose waves are added to the mid-lengths to ends to give this style plenty of movement and shape best suited to balance out a long face. This look is easy to re-create at home with the right tools and needs product for hold and shine.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Pinch the product into the ends and lift the top at the roots to achieve body and volume.