Abigail Spencer Long Wavy Hairstyle - Medium Brunette (Chocolate)
This fabulous mocha brown mane is styled into waves through the mid-lengths to ends adding plenty of movement and shape to this style. This is easy to re-create with the right tools and products and will need regular trims every 4-6 weeks to prevent split ends.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Use your fingers to pinch the styling product through your hair to create a textured finish.