These chestnut brown locks have a combination of medium to long layers jagged cut through the sides and back making it easy to style into to soft waves adding plenty of movement to the mid-lengths to ends. Regular trims are needed every 4- 6 weeks to prevent split ends to maintain a healthy look and feel.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Apply your smoothing shine to the top sections and then work it all the way down to the ends to soften this style.