Ryan Newman Long Wavy Hairstyle - Dark Brunette (Mocha)
These long brunette locks are left out to fall over the shoulders showing off the loose waves added to the mid-lengths to ends for movement and shape. This look is easy to re-create a home with the right tools and needs product to add gloss. Regular trims will help prevent split ends.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Apply a small amount of smoothing shine to your top sections for shine and hold.