These ombre locks are parted down the middle and left to fall over the shoulders showing off the large loose waves added to the mid-lengths to ends to give this look maximum volume and body. The shape of this hairstyle is best suited to frame a long face and needs regular trims every 4-6 weeks to prevent split ends. A small amount of product is needed to tame fly-away hair.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Use your smoothing shine to add a small amount of gloss and to reduce fly-aways.