Katherine McNamara Long Wavy Hairstyle - Dark Blonde (Golden)
The length of these copper blonde locks are blunt cut to maintain a solid edge, with layers jagged cut into the sides and front to enhance the movement of the soft waves added to the mid-lengths to ends. This simple style needs product for hold and shine and regular trims to prevent split ends.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Use your smoothing shine to add a small amount of gloss and to reduce fly-aways.