Katherine McNamara Long Wavy Hairstyle - Light Red (Ginger)
These light copper locks are left out to fall over the shoulders showing off the soft waves added to the ends to give this casual style shape and movement. This hairstyle is best suited for those with naturally long locks and will need regular trims to prevent split ends. A little product is needed for hold and shine.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Spray a small amount of hairspray into your roots for extra volume and hold.