Jennifer Lawrence - Wavy Long Wavy Hairstyle
These highlighted locks were left out to fall over the shoulder for the 19th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards showing off the jagged layers cut through the edges to lighten the length enhancing the bounce and movement of the soft waves added to the mid-lengths to ends. This look is easy to create at home with the right tools and products and needs regular trims to prevent split ends maintaining a healthy look and feel.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Pinch and twist the ends to create a textured finish.