Charlene Amoia Long Wavy Hairstyle - Dark Brunette
Medium to long layers are cut all around the back and sides of these brown locks enhancing the movement and bounce of the waves added to the mid-lengths to ends. This look can be easily re-created at home with the right tools and needs product for hold and shine.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Spray a small amount of hairspray over the top sections to keep the front sections down and flat.