Carrie Underwood Long Wavy Hairstyle - Light Blonde
Carried let her light blonde locks out for the 55th Annual Grammy Awards. The sides and back are dressed in soft waves while the bangs are smoothed out and swept to the side to soften the over-all style. This look is perfect for those with fine to medium hair wanting a style with movement and easy to re-create at home.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Styling Tip: This is a very loose style that is easy to do with the right tools.