Angelina Jolie's long locks are dressed into the loose waves for the 84th Annual Academy Awards. The long layers cut around the edges lighten the length and enhance the movement of the over-all style for a soft and sexy finish. This look is easy to re-create with the right tools and will need product for hold and shine.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Take large sections of your hair and wrap it around the large curling iron to achieve large waves.