Amanda Righetti Long Wavy Hairstyle - Medium Brunette (Auburn)
These hot red locks are left out to show off the soft curls added to the mid-lengths to ends which gives this simple style plenty of movement and shape. This hairstyle is easy to re-create at home with the right tools and will need regular trims every 4-6 weeks to prevent split ends.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Use the curling iron to add curl into the mid-lengths and the ends of your hair.