Alyson Michalka Long Wavy Hairstyle - Dark Brunette (Champagne)
These golden blonde locks have layers jagged cut through the sides and back to lighten the length allowing movement through the mid-lengths to ends for a shaggy finish. This look is great for those with fine to medium hair wanting a low-fuss hairdo. Regular trims is needed every 4-6 weeks to prevent split ends.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Use your fingers to pinch the styling product through your hair to create a textured finish.