Whitney Port Long Straight Hairstyle
Whitney shone at The 2007 MTV Movie Awards with the help of this golden hairstyle. Soft, face framing layers were cut to add shape and definition around her face and long layers were cut around her back and sides to add a little height to her top and width to her sides, creating an all over perfect shape. This style will work best on medium to fine hair types and naturally straight hair.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, and 51 - 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Smoothing Shine and Straightening
- Styling Tip: Use the velcro rollers to add volume to this hairstyle.