Tanya Roberts Long Straight Hairstyle
Tanya's very casual style from The 5th Annual TV Land Awards looks great with her diamond face shape thanks to the weight that falls through her ends and mid-lengths. Layers were cut into her ends and styled to add fullness to her thinner face shape. Soft pieces of hair were also styled to fall on both sides of her face to create a variation of shapes throughout her entire hairstyle.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, and 51 - 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Wax, Sculpture Lotion, Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Apply a small amount of smoothing shine to your top sections for shine and hold.