"Sleek" and "smooth" were the main ideas behind Shailene Woodley's hairstyle for the Do Something Awards (presented at the Teen Choice Awards). Her tresses were perfectly blow-waved to show off great jagged-cut layers through the sides and front- which also created a textured look at the ends.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, Heart, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Wax, Smoothing Shine, Lacquer, and Straightening
- Styling Tip: Use your finishing products to smooth down the ends and direct your hair into place.