Shailene Woodley Long Straight Hairstyle
"Sleek" and "smooth" were the main ideas behind Shailene Woodley's hairstyle for the Do Something Awards (presented at the Teen Choice Awards). Her tresses were perfectly blow-waved to show off great jagged-cut layers through the sides and front- which also created a textured look at the ends.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, Heart, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Wax, Smoothing Shine, Lacquer, and Straightening
- Styling Tip: Use your finishing products to smooth down the ends and direct your hair into place.