Selena Gomez Long Straight Hairstyle
"Slick" and "smooth" were the main aims of Selena Gomez's hairstyle at the 2008 CNN Heroes event. Jagged edges gave a wispy and textured finish right to the ends, and heavy bangs were cut to frame the top of her face.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Wax, Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Straightening
- Styling Tip: Use the straightening iron to give your hair a dead straight finish.