Sara made the most of her blonde locks at the 6th Annual Nuts for Mutts Dog Show with the help of this simple hairstyle. Sara has grown out her layers and left her hair at a near solid length past her shoulders to create a thicker look from her roots to her ends. To finish, bangs were added to her style and were left long and styled off to the side to create a soft look around her face.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Square, Heart, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Smoothing Shine and Straightening
- Styling Tip: This is a simple style to achieve which has a great finish.