Renee Olstead Long Straight Hairstyle - Medium Blonde (Golden)
Cool and casual is the main idea for this look. These golden blonde locks are left out showing off the long layers cut around the edges to lighten the length allowing soft movement through the mid-lengths to ends. This simple hairstyle is best suited for those with fine to medium hair and will need regular trims to prevent split ends.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Run smoothing shine through your hair with your fingers to create a soft finish.