Rachel G Fox Long Straight Hairstyle - Light Brunette
Smooth and casual is the main idea for this hairstyle. These long locks are left out to show off the long subtle layers cut around the edges to add a little shape to complement the length. This simple style is best suited for those with fine to medium hair and will need regular trims to prevent split ends.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Smoothing Shine and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Add a little hairspray to the top section for extra hold and to keep those fly-away strands down.