Portia kept her look rather simple at the Murakami Exhibition. Her hair length was blunt cut and long softer layers were added around her side and back sections to give her look a little extra volume and to help create her soft wave. To finish, her bangs were cut solid to the front and then pushed to the sides to soften the shape around her face. This style will work well on medium to fine hair types.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Moulding Cream
- Styling Tip: A small amount of finishing products is all that is needed to complete this style.