Pom Klementieff Long Straight Hairstyle - Purple
These head-turning purple locks are left out to fall over the shoulder showing off the jagged cut ends and long layers through the front and sides. This smooth and low-fuss 'do is perfect for those with fine to medium hair looking for a simple style that is easy to manage with regular trims every 4-6 weeks.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Use your smoothing shine to add a small amount of gloss and to reduce fly-aways.