Michelle Pfeiffer Long Straight Hairstyle - Medium Blonde (Champagne)
Medium to long layers are cut around the sides and back of these fine locks to add shape a little movement for a fun and flirty look and feel. This hairdo is best suited for those with fine to medium hair and will need regular trims every 4-6 weeks to maintain style and prevent split ends.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: This is a very loose style that is easy to do with the right tools.