Marisa Costa Long Straight Hairstyle - Dark Brunette (Mocha)
Layers are cut around the sides and back of this brunette mane to lighten the length and encouraging soft movement to the mid-lengths to ends. This casual style is easy to achieve with a blow-wave and needs a small amount of product to tame fly-away strands. Regular trims is needed to maintain a healthy look and feel.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Apply a small amount of smoothing shine to your top sections for shine and hold.