Lisa Whelchel Long Straight Hairstyle - Dark Blonde
Soft and simple is the main idea for this look. These locks are left out to fall over the shoulders showing off the blunt cut ends that are blow-waved smooth from root to tip with a little body added for shape. This look is easy to maintain with regular trims to prevent split ends.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Use your finishing products to smooth down the ends and direct your hair into place.