Leeza Gibbons Long Straight Hairstyle
Leeza pulled off a great look at the party for AOL's First Look for their 2007/2008 Programming Line-up. Her shoulder length hair was styled soft and sophisticated with feathery flicks added to the sliced, graduated layers that were cut throughout her mid-lengths and ends to reduce bulk. Her bangs were cut soft and piecey and styled to fall onto her forehead to create a soft finish around her face.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, Heart, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse and Moulding Cream
- Styling Tip: Pinch the ends of your hair with the moulding cream to achieve good hold through the whole hairstyle.