Kellie Martin Long Straight Hairstyle
Smooth and simple is what this hairstyle is about. Long layers are cut around the edges to compliment the length which allows for soft flicks. This is a low-fuss hairstyle which is easy to manage with regular trims every 4-6 weeks to maintain shape and prevent split ends.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Direct your hair into position while applying the finishing products.